Contact your favorite airline for schedules and rates to the Boise Airport.
Tours leaving from Boise meet at the SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter.
Escape Adventures’ tour leaving from Boise meet at the SpringHill Suites Boise ParkCenter.
Address: 424 East Parkcenter Blvd, Boise, Idaho
United States, 83706
“Ask for the Escape Adventures Special Rate”
You may find a comprehensive list of local accommodations at the following sites:
Leaving your car in Boise
Most of our meeting spots are at hotels that allow guests to leave their vehicle there while on tour. If you do not plan on being a guest at the hotel you should contact them ahead of time to find out regulations and possible fees associated with leaving your vehicle.
Other sights in the area
Boise is home to quite a few sights and things to do. During your stay don’t miss:
- Floating Down the Boise River – (208) 343-1328
- Zoo Boise
- Boise Art Museum
- Discovery Center
- Egyptian Theatre: Built in the 1920s, this Egyptian-inspired theater is a nostalgic downtown masterpiece. Located at the corner of Capitol Boulevard and Main Street, the cinema hosts hieroglyphs and Egyptian gods on the exterior and interior of the theater.
- Morrison-Knudsen Nature Center: Offering a view of the Boise River’s underwater world, this unique and interesting center allows visitors to see what happens under the rippling surface of a river.
- The Idaho State Historical Museum
- Hyde Park: A cool little section of Boise’s North End neighborhood, with good food and people watching. A guide favorite.
Visit the Weather Channel website for a seasonal chart.
** The weather in Boise will be different from the weather for the duration the tour. Please check your itinerary for specific weather key words. **
Suggested Reading Material
- The Insiders’ Guide to Boise and Sun Valley, by Peter Rose, John Gottberg Anderson
- Boise and Surrounding Area, by Peak Media Inc, Clarence Stilwill, Michael Cord, Mark Kashino, Carkon