It’s fun for the whole family! Call 702-596-2953 to start planning your summer vacation now!
Call 702-596-2953 to start planning your summer vacation now!
The family that plays together, stays together, and Escape Adventures offers fun for the whole crew with our wide variety of family adventure vacations! This year we invite you and your brood to celebrate the 100-year anniversary of our National Park Services on trips that take you to Grand Canyon National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park and Redwood National Park!
Our family tours are designed to accommodate a range of age and ability levels. All tours include multiple activities and options for anyone who is open to adventure and comfortable riding a bike. Our expert guides will also provide basic bike maintenance and fix-a-flat classes during each trip.
Our family tours allow you to:
- (Re)Discover nature
- Conquer fears
- Embrace new challenges
- Explore unchartered lands
- Gain a unique perspective
- Give the people you love the most valuable asset you have: Your time.
Give the people you love the most valuable asset you have... your time. Unplug. Gain real life experiences.
Family adventure vacations available in national parks across the US
This year, in honor of the National Park Service Centennial, Escape Adventures is inviting families to embark on a grand tour of America’s most treasured national parks.
Some of our favorite kid-friendly national park tours include:
Canyonlands, Arches & Moab Family Adventure Tour
Location: Moab, Utah
Activities: Biking, hiking, canyoneering, rafting, climbing and camping
This tour has it all! With the many things this area has to offer, and all of the different ways to discover Utah’s Canyon Country, we couldn’t choose just one activity to include in this trip! So we put them all into our Canyonlands, Arches & Moab Family Adventure Tour: Biking, hiking, canyoneering, rafting, climbing… there is something for everyone, which is why this is one of our favorite tours for the adventure-seeking family!
The White Rim Mountain Biking Tour
Location: Moab, Utah
Activities: Mountain biking, hiking & camping
This classic ride in the backcountry of Moab is perfect for families looking to get away from the crowds and tourists that flock to popular summer vacation spots each year. In addition, The White Rim is a must for anyone looking to mountain bike a true “bucket list” trail. After biking and hiking along the Green River, take time to bond with family next to the camp fire and enjoy made-from-scratch meals prepared fresh by our guides as you watch the sun set over the canyon.
National Parks Family Tour
Location: Bryce Canyon, Zion and the Grand Canyon National Parks
Activities: Road biking & hiking
You will experience three different national parks and a variety of landscapes on this road biking tour across southern Utah. Choose to camp out or enjoy the convenience of inns as we descend from Brian Head, UT, through Bryce Canyon and on to Zion National Park, where we will river walk the famous Narrows!
The Grand Canyon North Rim Tour
Location: Grand Canyon, Arizona
Activities: Mountain biking & hiking
Add this awe-inspiring location to your family’s repertoire for this year’s summer vacation and check off one of the most scenic mountain biking trails in the world – the Rainbow Rim Trail. This is an excellent tour for families, as it is specifically designed to accommodate hikers and bikers of all levels. As if you need more reasons to visit this world wonder, the North Rim of the Grand Canyon is not only less busy, as tourists flock to the tourist traps of the South Rim, but it is also cooler here, making for a perfect summer retreat.
The Napa Valley Bike Tour
Location: Napa and Sonoma County, California
Activities: road biking
This bike tour is perfect for the active family that wants to see an assortment of scenery and relish an amazing cuisine (and of course partake in wine tasting opportunities for the adults!). We take you through patchwork vineyards, quaint towns, the massive trees of the Redwood Forest and the beautiful Pacific Coast line on this leisurely ride across Northern California and the old wine country.
Plan your family vacation with Escape Adventures! Here’s why we’re the best:
We accommodate all ages and skill levels – It’s fun for the whole family!
- All our tours are all-inclusive – we handle everything; we’ll cart all the food and gear, set up the tents and cook you delicious, gourmet meals. All you have to do is show up!
- Three gourmet meals cooked using fresh, organic ingredients – Not only are our guides expert cyclists, they’re also well-trained cooks! Whether it be blueberry pancakes or salmon and a Greek salad dinner, our detailed and thoughtful meal plans are what sets Escape Adventures several notches above the competition.
- Fun and knowledgeable guides – Our guides truly love what they do, and it shows. Not only are they all mountain biking enthusiasts, but all of our guides are also nature-lovers as well. They’ll take the time to educate you on the geography and history of the area; providing you with insider info you won’t find in the guidebooks.
- Truly unique tours – We take our tour guests to places the other tour companies haven’t even heard about yet! Our several decades worth of experience leading tours means that we have an intimate knowledge of the terrain, and this knowledge means we can take guests to all the area’s best kept secrets.
Have questions? One of our guides would be happy to talk to you about this tour or any of our multi-sport or mountain bike tours. Call 702-596-2953 today!