It’s fun for the whole family! Call 702-596-2953 to start planning your vacation now.
The family that plays together, stays together, and Escape Adventures offers fun for the whole crew with our wide variety of family adventure vacations. This year we invite you and your brood to celebrate the anniversary of our National Park Services on trips that take you to Grand Canyon National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park and Redwood National Park.
Our family tours are designed to accommodate a range of age and ability levels. All tours include multiple activities and options for anyone who is open to adventure and comfortable riding a bike. Our expert guides will also provide basic bike maintenance and fix-a-flat classes during each trip.
Our family tours allow you to:
- (Re)Discover nature
- Conquer fears
- Embrace new challenges
- Explore unchartered lands
- Gain a unique perspective
- Give the people you love the most valuable asset you have: Your time. Unplug. Gain real life experiences.
Family adventure vacations available in national parks across the US
This year, in honor of the National Park Service, Escape Adventures is inviting families to embark on a grand tour of America’s most treasured national parks.
Plan your family vacation with Escape Adventures. Here’s why we’re the best:
We accommodate all ages and skill levels – It’s fun for the whole family!
- All our tours are all-inclusive – we handle everything; we’ll cart all the food and gear, set up the tents and cook you delicious, gourmet meals. All you have to do is show up.
- Three gourmet meals cooked using fresh, organic ingredients – Not only are our guides expert cyclists, they’re also well-trained cooks. Whether it be blueberry pancakes or salmon and a Greek salad dinner, our detailed and thoughtful meal plans are what sets Escape Adventures several notches above the competition.
- Fun and knowledgeable guides – Our guides truly love what they do, and it shows. Not only are they all mountain biking enthusiasts, but all of our guides are also nature-lovers as well. They’ll take the time to educate you on the geography and history of the area; providing you with insider info you won’t find in the guidebooks.
- Truly unique tours – We take our tour guests to places the other tour companies haven’t even heard about yet! Our several decades worth of experience leading tours means that we have an intimate knowledge of the terrain, and this knowledge means we can take guests to all the area’s best kept secrets.
Have questions? One of our guides would be happy to talk to you about this tour or any of our multi-sport or bike tours.