Looking for what to do with all those Thanksgiving Leftovers? We have the perfect recipe for you.
Heating up leftovers separately in the microwave can take forever. This Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole is so easy because it all cooks at the same time. This recipe can easily be modified according to how much of each leftover you have. The amounts can vary and it will taste just as good. You can also adapt the ingredients you use in the casserole to fit your preferences, tastes, and what you have left in the fridge from Thanksgiving Dinner.
Using leftovers from Thanksgiving this way will feed your family for a meal or maybe even two. Serve it with some leftover rolls and you have a hot meal with all of the wonderful tastes of Thanksgiving. It is delicious and economical and allows you to utilize all of the dishes you worked so hard on Thanksgiving morning! It takes a lot of time, energy, and money to put on a Thanksgiving dinner and throwing any of it away would be a shame.
· 2-3 cups turkey shredded
· 1 1/2 cups cranberry sauce
· 3-4 cups mashed potatoes
· 2 cups yellow corn
· 1-2 cups turkey gravy
· 1/3 cup milk
· 4-5 cups stuffing
· 1/4 – 1/3 cup chicken broth or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
2. Combine turkey and cranberry sauce and spread evenly on the bottom of a 9×13 glass baking dish.
3. Evenly press on leftover mashed potatoes and sprinkle corn over the top.
4. Mix together milk and leftover gravy and spread evenly over potatoes and corn.
5. Sprinkle on leftover stuffing and lightly drizzle chicken broth over the top (this will keep the stuffing from drying out).
6. Cover with tin foil and bake at 400-degrees for appx. 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
Happy Thanksgiving from Escape Adventures