Posted by The Adventure Bite
You’ll love these Camping Maple Sriracha Chicken Kabobs because they are sticky, sweet, spicy and full of flavor
These camping maple sriracha chicken kabobs are so juicy and delicious. When we go camping, we don’t want to give up eating great food. That’s why we love grilling up meat that doesn’t dry out on the grill, but stays moist and flavorful. And this recipe holds true, everyone loves these heavenly bites of deliciousness.
Kabobs are simple to make and delicious to eat. Nothing could be better than skewered meat mixed with peppers, pineapple, and in a fantastic maple sriracha sauce.
Kabob making tips:
When making kabobs, place the soy sauce, maple, sriracha, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk to combine. Add the chicken, bell peppers, zucchini and red onion to the bowl and mix.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes, or, for extra flavor let it marinate for up to 24 hours. Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 10 minutes, to keep them from catching fire. Add chunks of chicken, pineapple and bell peppers to skewers.
Now, use the remainder of the marinade to baste on the pineapple and bell peppers. Then, get ready to place on grill or skillet and cook for 10 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Camping Maple Sriracha Chicken Kabobs
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 large chicken breasts cubed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 pineapple cubed
- 1 red bell pepper cubed
- Place cubed chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk together soy sauce, maple syrup, and sriracha sauce.
- Pour mixture over the top of the chicken and massage into the chicken.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes to 24 hours in the ice chest.
- Once the chicken is done marinating, soak wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- Skewer the chicken pieces, red bell pepper and pineapple on to the skewer.
- Grill chicken until thoroughly cooked through. About 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 639mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g